Note: We accept applications and requests for free, fast credentials evaluations all year around.
New students can begin in the fall or summer semester.
With our expedited processing you can apply for admission and quickly begin classes with a full financial aid deferral.
You have convenient options to apply. Whichever option you choose, be sure to first read the admission requirements and guidelines. This is a special program with its own fee structure, and at this time we do not anticipate any tuition differences for non-resident students.
- Apply Online or obtain a fast, free evaluation of your credentials. It is simple a process. Proceed according to the following steps:
- Collect Documents. No documents are required to request a fast, free evaluation of your credentials or to apply. But if you have handy unofficial transcripts, a resume, or a professional license, you will be given an opportunity to upload a copy.
- Complete the Application or obtain a free, fast evaluation of your credentials. Fill out the application / request for a fast free evaluation of your credentials on our secure server. (Notify our IT Manager if the application server is not working.) Be sure to press the submit button at the very end when you are finished. After you click submit you should see a thank-you web page. Note: International students not entering the U.S. don’t need to worry about the questions on the application relating to vaccinations and visa/residency status. See notes at the bottom of this for international students.
- International Students only. If you plan to enter the U.S., you must also fill out the Financial Certification Form. Please wait for us to send you instructions regarding this form. Also, see the important notes at the bottom of this page.
- Final Note. We will email you instructions on how to pay the $30 application fee. In the mean time we will begin providing you any needed advice in scheduling or obtaining transcripts. After you click submit you should also receive an acknowledgement email message. Please notify our IT Manager if you don’t receive this acknowledgment.
- Apply or obtain a fast, free evaluation of your credentials by Phone. Web submissions are processed immediately. However, if for any reason you are unable to complete the web form, call our office at (561) 297-0525 or (954) 762-5151. The Program Coordinator answers this number most of the day. If you receive his voice mail, please leave your name and number, and an approximate time he can call you back. You can also send us an email and indicate you want to apply over the phone, and we’ll call you. Just leave your name, number, an rough idea of when is a good time to call, and indicate you wish to apply over the phone. Be sure to let us know at some point if you are an international student so that we can prepare the proper forms for you.
Applicants whose transcripts are from foreign institutions are required to have their credentials evaluated (including a GPA) by an outside agency. Applicants will not be processed until these evaluations are received. For a list of outside agencies go to: Professional Evaluation Services (for International Students)
A foreign applicant whose native language is not English must submit a score of at least 600 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and a score of 250 or better on the Test of Spoken English (TSE).
The parts of the applications relating to visa, financial responsibility, and vaccinations do not apply to international students who will be attending via distance learning and who will not enter the U.S.
The application form asks for a social security number. Leave this blank if you do not have a social security number.