We are now accepting applications all year around. Financial Aid is rapidly available online. Approval requires only a few days. With expedited processing you can apply and be approved without delay.
For routine admission the applicant should meet the following criteria:
- An American undergraduate regionally-accredited degree or its equivalent, in any area (business or non-business), with a 3.0 GPA or better in the last 60 hours of course work. Those without an undergraduate business degree may be required to take 2 business graduate foundation courses. Contact the Program Coordinator for details.
- No GMAT or Test Score is required to apply!
- A basic knowledge or email, web browsing, and Microsoft Office. A relatively current PC with Microsoft Office, speakers, microphone, and webcam. Those lacking the needed PC skills may be given a very brief self-study course to be taken before the first class.
The committee may also request that the candidate submit other evidence relating to the following:
- Trend of undergraduate work,
- Letters of recommendation,
- Professional experience,
- Type of undergraduate degree program,
- Performance in required preparatory work, and
- Possibility of scores being influenced by language deficiencies or other cultural influences.
- Successful work in other graduate courses.
Upon completion of the review of all requested evidence, the committee decides on the application.
A graduate of a foreign college or university who has completed an academic program equivalent to an American bachelor’s degree may apply for admission to the program. Foreign students are required to submit the application forms and an official certified transcript indicating the nature and scope of their academic training. A foreign applicant whose native language is not English must submit a score of at least 600 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), and a score of 250 or better on the Test of Spoken English (TSE).