- Complete the entire Masters of Taxation graduate program online from anywhere in the world via the web, or attend our warm, friendly
blue-ribbon Saturday classes, or both–your choice! Attend classes as often or as seldom as you choose. One of the best online graduate programs / Masters Degree Online Programs in the U.S..
- Saturday morning classes, back-to-back, lasting only 1 to 1-1/2 hours each. Additional instruction is delivered online via the Web. Videos of all class meetings are delivered to the home or office via the web.
- From a fully AACSB-accredited business school, a masters of taxation degree from the leading university in South Florida. We’ve ranked in the top 10 universities in the United States for our CPA Examination pass rate. Insist on both business-school and regional accreditation.
- Corporate Direct-Bill Program available. With our Corporate Direct-Bill Program, students attend with their employer paying! Also rapid student loans approved online in just a few days.
- Never a class or schoolwork during tax season! CPA’s earn CPE credit as part of the degree program.
- Join a select network of tax professionals. Make lifelong friendships. All classes are “cohort groups,” in which you stay together with the same group of classmates throughout the entire program. Complete the degree in 2 years.
- For CPAs, professionals of all kinds–regardless of undergraduate background, accounting professionals, tax professionals, attorneys, engineers, managers, bankers, recent graduates.
- Earn up to 27 accounting hours toward the CPA certificate, more than enough accounting hours for most states in the U.S.
- Taught by a internationally-recognized panel of faculty. We have programs not only in the U. S. but also in Europe and Latin America.
- On-campus classes hosted in the new Higher Education Complex, located on Los Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. All the latest in technology is available, including state-of-the-art multimedia and classrooms with high-speed internet access at every student desk. Our students also have access to a very broad range of high-end tax databases.
- Start in the Fall or Summer Semester*
- We have seen great placements for our students and alumni. Potential opportunities include major accounting firms in all 50 states in the Unites States and in many countries around the globe.
Classes begin year around Space is limited. Registration is open. Apply Now or receive your fast, free credentials evaluation.
*Starting in the Spring Semester is not available; it would require taking one course during the tax season in the first year.
The program details are subject to change.