Supercharge Your Career With An Executive Master of Taxation Degree
AACSB Accredited Masters Degree in Taxation Program: Live Streaming Classes, Classes on Campus, Recorded Classes, Or All Three — You Choose!
- Complete the entire Master of Taxation graduate program online from anywhere in the world via the web, or attend our warm, friendly Saturday classes, or do both. It’s your choice! Attend live classes as often or as seldom as you choose. One of the best online graduate programs / Masters Degree Online Programs in the U.S.
- Saturday morning classes, lasting only 1 to 1-1/2 hours each. Additional instruction is delivered online using the best learning management systems in the world. Videos of class lectures are viewable on any internet connected device.
- Learn at a fully AACSB-accredited business school. Get a masters of taxation degree from the leading university in South Florida. We’ve consistently ranked in the top 10 universities in the United States for our CPA Examination pass rate. Insist on both business school and regional accreditation.
- Never have a class or schoolwork during tax season! Also, CPA’s earn CPE credit as part of the degree program.
- Join a select network of tax professionals. Make lifelong friendships. All classes are “cohort groups,” in which you stay together with the same group of classmates throughout the entire program. Complete the degree in 2 years.
- For CPAs, professionals of all kinds — regardless of undergraduate background, accounting professionals, tax professionals, attorneys, engineers, managers, bankers, recent graduates.
- Earn up to 27 accounting hours toward the CPA certificate, more than enough accounting hours for most states in the U.S.
- Taught by an internationally-recognized panel of faculty. We have programs not only in the U.S. but also in Europe and Latin America.
- On-campus classes hosted in the Higher Education Complex, located on Las Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. All the latest in technology is available, including state-of-the-art multimedia classrooms with high-speed internet access at every student desk as well as Wi-Fi access. Our students also have access to a very broad range of high-end tax databases through the FAU Library.
- Start in the Fall or Summer Semester*
- We have seen great placements for our students and alumni. Potential opportunities include major accounting firms in all 50 states in the Unites States and in many countries around the globe.
Classes begin year around Space is limited. Registration is open. Apply Now or receive a fast and free credentials evaluation.
Contact: Executive Taxation Admissions – (561) 297-0525 or 1-855-Join-FAU
*Starting in the Spring Semester is not available; it would require taking one course during the tax season in the first year.
The program details are subject to change.