FAU Masters of Taxation for Executives: Best in Accredited Masters Degree Online Programs: Classes online via the Web, Classes on Campus, or Both--Your Choice!
- Complete the entire
Masters of Taxation graduate program online from anywhere in the world via the
web, or attend our warm, friendly blue-ribbon Saturday classes, or both--your choice! Attend
classes as often or as seldom as you choose. One of the best online graduate
programs / Masters Degree Online Programs in the U.S..
- Saturday morning classes, back-to-back, lasting only 1 to 1-1/2 hours each. Additional instruction is
delivered online via the Web. Videos of all class meetings are delivered to the
home or office via the web or express mail.
- From a fully AACSB-accredited business school, a masters of taxation degree from the leading
university in South Florida. We've ranked in the
top 10 universities in the United States for our CPA Examination pass rate.
Insist on both business-school and regional accreditation.
- Corporate Direct-Bill Program available. With our Corporate
Direct-Bill Program, students attend with their employer paying!
Also rapid student loans approved online in just a few days.
- Never a class or schoolwork during tax season! CPAs earn CPE credit as part of the degree program.
- Join a select network of tax professionals. Make lifelong friendships. All classes are
"cohort groups," in which you stay together with the same group of
classmates throughout the entire program. Complete the degree in 2
- For CPAs, professionals of all
kinds--regardless of undergraduate
background, accounting professionals, tax professionals, attorneys,
engineers, managers, bankers, recent graduates.
- Earn up to 27 accounting hours toward the CPA certificate, more than enough
accounting hours for most
states in the U.S.
- Taught by a
internationally-recognized panel of faculty. We have programs not only
in the U. S. but also in Europe and Latin America.
- On-campus classes hosted in the new Higher Education Complex, located on
Los Olas Boulevard in downtown Fort Lauderdale. All the latest in technology
is available, including state-of-the-art multimedia and classrooms with
high-speed internet access at every student desk. Our students also have
access to a very broad range of high-end tax databases.
- Start in the Fall or Summer Semester*
- We have seen great placements for our students and alumni. Potential opportunities include major accounting firms in all 50 states in the Unites States and in many countries around the globe.
Classes begin year around Space is limited. Registration is open.
Majory Moise, Program Coordinator
Request more information
*Starting in the Spring Semester is not available; it would require taking one course during the tax season in the first year.
The program details are subject to change.
Programs Admissions | FAU